A website builder is a tool that allows you to build your own website without knowing how to code or having any experience in coding. You can create basic websites with just a few clicks, but you might need to know how to use coding if you want more advanced features.
An offline website builder is a software that stores all of your content and allows you to edit it directly on your personal computer. First, however, the content needs to be transferred to the cloud to publish to the general public.
Online website builders are platform-independent, so they don’t require installation of any additional software – where you can create an account and log in to access them from anywhere; this also means that there’s no need for knowledge of HTML and CSS since all changes are made live.
Let us share with you the list of most popular website builders to guide you in your professional venture.
- Check the duda review, it has excellent features, and a clean editor makes it an appealing option even for those with limited tech skills.
There is an excellent selection of easy-to-understand self-help resources and plenty of video tutorials and other learning aids.
Duda makes it easy to build unique, professional websites without any design knowledge.
- Squarespace is an all-in-one solution for creating a beautiful website. It allows customers to choose from over 100 layouts, add content, and edit easily. With Squarespace, you can also use blogging software to create and share your favorite content.
- Strikingly is a stunningly beautiful website builder. With its simple drag-and-drop system and a wide selection of professionally crafted themes, you can create a gorgeous, mobile-friendly website for free. In addition, with Strikingly, you can create multiple websites easily and have them hosted on the same domain or different domains for minimal cost.
- Design and host a website with Wix.com’s website builder, and get your custom domain name for free! Then, create online stores, galleries, and thousands of mobile-friendly templates.
With the search engine marketing tools, you can boost traffic to your site, build an email list and generate leads. In addition, each site comes standard with a free SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) which encrypts sensitive data passing between your site and its visitors.
- The whole package: website, marketing analytics, and payments. GoDaddy’s Website Builder is the only all-in-one website platform that lets you create, connect and manage everything from a single place.
Use it to build your small business website quickly or start as an entrepreneur. It includes everything needed to create, customize and maintain an online presence for your small business—it’s all included at no extra charge.
- WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. The essential features of WordPress allow you to create a complete website and blog, including photo galleries, RSS feeds, forums, and more.
You can find a variety of free WordPress themes that are designed to work with the free WordPress version and provide additional functionality that you might need for your specific business needs.
- Weebly is a powerful and intuitive website builder. It’s free to start, with no commitment or contract required.
There are no hidden fees, no ad networks, and spammy notifications. Instead, Weebly offers a wide range of templates and designs to help you create websites that look professional and are easy to manage – whether it is an online store or just a personal blog.
The mobile app allows you to access your site from anywhere to keep up wherever you go.