Bengaluru is the state capital of Karnataka which is still commonly referred to as Bangalore. Sporting a mild climate, this progressive and cosmopolitan city is broadly recognized as one of the biggest tech and flutter mobile app development companies hubs of India.
For retirees, Bangalore was once seen as one of their favorite destinations. Currently, it comes in the 4th position in the list of populated cities of India. And it’s rapidly growing in terms of development. For that reason, it is becoming the prime choice for foreigners and they are investing in local firms, MNCs, and startups. If we compare the revenue of Bangalore from other cities due to the huge IT industries available in Bangalore, it is stated as the top player in IT globally.
But do you know why Bangalore City is so famous for mobile app development companies around the world? To know, please keep on reading this blog…
- Usually, the Bangalore mobile app development hub area consists of multiple SEZs & software parks (Information Technology parks). There are over 30 SEZs in Bangalore with dedicated zones for even aerospace and biotechnology industries. Most of these Special Economic Zones are built for IT & ITeS organizations, thus, being one of the most desirable to most organizations out there. For that reason, it is quite an easy task to build their bases in Silicon City, Bangalore for these flutter mobile app development companies, that too along with the existing infrastructure to support their interests.
- There is no problem with power as this city provides unrestricted power round the clock to its IT parks and SEZs so that these industries can do work without any failures. By getting unrestricted power companies can make the transition and become operational as soon as possible. Being an infrastructurally advanced city, Bangalore also catches the eyes of these firms from around the globe. Along with that to support companies’ never-ending requirements, Bangalore city has office space. After creating so many IT hubs, the process of building other new IT hubs near the city is continuing.
- 2ndly, the massive pro industries get out of setting their offices up in Silicon Valley City, Bangalore with a good amount of well-trained, dedicated, and skilled manpower. MNCs and local giants are good to go with, especially those who wish to set up offices with hundreds of employees. As per the estimation, there were up to 15,05,000 skilled mobile app development company in Bangalore city previously & the number is expected to reach 85,00,000 soon. This is surely a huge amount of human assets that organizations can employ & incorporate into their projects.
- For employers around the globe, this makes it even more alluring especially to come to this silicon valley city looking to set up their offices. There is a big range of software engineers who are also willing to relocate to Bangalore city. The reason behind this is that it is even easy to get access to every single manpower with a specific skill set. All of this makes it easy for industries to blend in easily & prioritize Silicon City over any other city in India. At the current time, it is probably more alluring to employers than any other city. This reason is the cheaper manpower. Yes, this is another fascinating reason for its becoming the perfect hub for flutter mobile app development companies.
- Bangalore is well organized as well as advanced in more ways than one. With the massive growth, infrastructure, and sustainability it has shown to the world, it has become the IT hub. By the City Momentum Index, Bangalore city has been declared the most dynamic city in the globe.
- These kinds of statements are also conquered by the World Economic Forum about Bangalore multiple times throughout the years, especially when it comes to the viability of Silicon City as a city of the future.
- Multiple big industries and brands such as Amazon, HP, Dell, Wipro, Accenture, EY, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Infosys, Cognizant, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, Siemens, Cisco, Capgemini, IBM, TCS, Deloitte, Oracle, and SAP, all have their offices set up in Bangalore. Not merely they have offices, but some of them had head offices too at Bangalore. Many other industries such as Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Huawei, Flipkart, Phillips, Hitachi, Nokia, HCL, and CGI also motivate other smaller organizations and local giants to come to this Silicon City.
- There are up to 13 thousand operational startups in Bangalore & more are willing to emerge from this city annually than anywhere else in the globe.
- Additionally, there is a huge amount of academic institutes & engineering colleges too available in Bangalore. These institutes are helping employers to get employees as well as students to get jobs out of college. You can find multiple training institutes too that give training for technical skills.
- In terms of tax and export duty fees, Bangalore comes with many relaxations, especially for industries that are registered for the special Information Technology & Software Park schemes. STP schemes permit industries to operate effectively, that too without paying any heavy taxes & incurring other expenses. Both the State Government of Karnataka and even the Government of India provide so many opportunities for startups as well as local agencies the time they are setting up shop in Silicon City, Bangalore. While importing hardware to support business activities, there are also heavy relaxations that organizations experience in Bangalore.
The Final Take
Bangalore, sporting a mild climate, this progressive and cosmopolitan city is broadly recognized as one of the biggest tech and mobile app development companies hubs of India. Individuals who are just retired, are willing to shift to Bangalore. Currently, it comes in the 4th position in the list of populated cities of India. And it’s rapidly growing in terms of development. For that reason, it is becoming the prime choice for foreigners and they are investing in local firms, MNCs, and startups. Being an infrastructurally advanced city, Bangalore also catches the eyes of these firms from around the globe. Additionally, there is a huge amount of academic institutes & engineering colleges too available in Bangalore. If we compare the revenue of Banglores from other cities due to the huge IT industries available in Bangalore, it is stated as the top player in IT globally.
Undoubtedly, the number of mobile app development companies in Bangalore is skyrocketing exponentially. The Bangalore Information Technology professionals of Ionicfirebase have a wide range of expertise as well as hands-on experience, which is the main reason for their delivering successful apps. To get a rich-quality mobile application for your upcoming project it’s worth to hire flutter developer from their dedicated development team. As they go to every phase of the life cycle of the app development process and focus on delivering a rich-quality mobile app at a reasonable price.
Gigantic digital transformation is the tagline of Ionicfirebase. Their flutter app development team always focuses on level-shifting the entire ecosystem by delivering an exemplary end-to-end digital solution. Team Ionicfirebase comprises highly talented resources who have good enough expertise & in-depth domain authority.
Ionicfirebase stands high among the other app development firms as it strictly follows the agile model of app development. Ionicfirebase comes from the top flutter mobile app development industry in Bangalore that delivers scalable and reliable mobile apps. So, why wait? Hire flutter developer, and get a successful app at a reasonable price.