Error code 0x80070032 is associated with the Windows Mail and Microsoft Store and can occur when users are unable to sync email folders on their PC with Microsoft servers. Users will see this message when trying to sync their emails:
Table of Contents
How to Fix 0x80070032 Error in Windows 10 After Upgrading Or Starting?
1. Download the latest Windows 10 updates
Error code 0x80070032 has affected millions of users worldwide and Microsoft has done its part to fix the problem through updates. A good solution is to download the latest patches available with the Windows Update feature.
2. Try switching from a local account to Microsoft account
If the previous solution did not work for you, you can try switching from a local to Microsoft account.
- First, we need to switch from Microsoft to a local account:
- Open Settings and go to Accounts.
- Go to your account and click sign in with your local account instead.
4. Type your current Microsoft account password.
5. Add username, password, and password for a new account.
6. Now click on Sign Out and Finish
Now you need to return to the Microsoft account:
- Go to Settings> Accounts> Your Account.
- Click Sign in with your Microsoft account instead.
- You will be asked to enter a password for your local account.
- Enter your Microsoft account username and password and click Next.
- Click Switch to switch back to Microsoft account.
Read More: Facing Windows Update error 0x8024401f ?