Everyone has their favorite subject, and very few people love math. But why are people afraid of math? What makes it among the most challenging subjects, and why is there no fun solving complex mathematical problems? There are several cool math games available over the internet. This helps people to search for amazing games rather than solving problems given by teachers from textbooks.
Additionally, cool math games can bring out a child’s or adult’s problem-solving abilities. They search for tricks and techniques to exit the game easily and quickly. In today’s article, we will discuss one popular site where users can find the most challenging and fantastic math games available for everyone, and anyone can play.
Table of Contents
Coolmath Game is among the popular and free mini-math games and training apps where fun and logic meet together. It consists of various challenges which help you to train your brain.
Moreover, it has a list of math, physics, logic, thinking, and strategy games, which is made for everyone. It not only helps in training your mental, logical, and strategic capabilities, but it is also an entertainment source for your brain. With this free game, math becomes enjoyable even for people who are afraid of math and find it boring.
- unique avatars and themes
- Endless playlists
- distinctive username
- Communicate ideas in a casual tone
- Assist children in learning a variety of new skills
- Teaching children the fundamentals of math
- Games made to encourage enjoyment in arithmetic
- Teaching most fundamental math concepts
- Tips and tricks for educators to inspire students in the classroom
- Highly educational
- It helps in developing critical thinking abilities
- Wide range of free math, logical, thinking, and strategic games
- All educational games are free
- No offensive language, meaningless gestures, or acts of violence
- Numerous entertaining minigames and logic and strategy puzzles
- funny Physics
- Path mapping
- Swift reaction
Top Cool Math Games
- Puzlogic Plus
- Swap Sums
- Calculate This!
- Make 24
Navigating the Sections
- Strategy and Logic: The strategy and Logic section consists of fun games students can easily play. Moreover, the games in this section focus on developing logical and problem-solving skills.
- Skill: In the skill section, almost the same games are available as the strategy section. Here, less critical thinking skills and more gaming skills are required. Moreover, this does not require math skills to win.
- Numbers: The numbers section consists of all mathematical problems.
- Trivia: In Trivia, some games are specially for educational purposes, which helps students to understand the concepts of geography.
- More: In this section, you will find many other categories like classic, puzzle, memory, geography, science, and HTML 5.
- Playlist: This section has several games depending on their types.
- Random: Here, the games will be randomly selected for the player via computer. Also, it displays the top picks of coolmath, which match your interests.
- Unblock: Unblock has several games, but to play these games, the player must be a subscriber. If you are a subscriber, then only these games will be unblocked for you. These are some particular additional games that can be unlocked by paying for a subscription, and you can cancel them anytime.
- All Games A-Z: In the all-games section, players can browse and look for several games that Coolmath games have. These games are arranged alphabetically, with hundreds of games to choose from.
MathGames.com is a free and trusted source that consists of several online math games and printable worksheets that can be used to test math skills. Also, it helps in making the math learning journey fun and exciting. It offers adaptive learning resources which help students to learn better and quickly.
It allows them to practice new skills by playing, and they can play games repeatedly. Thus, it is among the most potent products that is easy to use and offers a comprehensive view of each student’s progress.
The games can be played both in school and at home. Students can practice the topics and specific skills. There are customized activities for students, and they can work on them according to their grade levels. The free online games not only help students to practice math but also allow them to learn new skills with fun.
- Games can be downloaded on mobile phones or tablets.
- Teachers and parents can monitor and analyze the player’s progress to see where they require assistance.
- All Games can be played on any browser and device.
- The games are entirely free to play.
- Students can log in and preserve their progress regardless of where they are playing. It includes a digital textbook that students can use to practice the same questions and skills at their own pace.
- Math games are utterly compatible with Common Core Standards for mathematics practice.
- Make your worksheets.
- Math practice by skill
- Setup is quick and easy with Google Classroom, Edmodo, Remind, or Office 365.
- Graded math practice
- Math practice games
- Build comprehensive assignments, lesson plans, and exit tickets.
- Teachers and school administrators can get detailed reporting.
- There is no need to download the games.
- Make printable worksheets for practice on your own time.
- Scratchpads to assist children in problem-solving
- Over five million children trust and use it in their homes and classrooms.
- Students can be allocated certain math concepts to practice and work hard on.
- Automatically grade each exercise performed using the games or digital textbooks.
- Send progress updates on kids’ scores to instructors and parents so that they can help monitor children’s areas of weakness and strength.
Top Cool Math Games
- Math Slither
- Number Worms
- Math Invasion
- King of Math
ABCya offers educational games, videos, and activities for school students. The games available on this website are organized based on the grade levels. Starting from pre-K to sixth grade, along with subject categories, which consist of letters, numbers, strategy, skill, holiday games, and more.
Also, some special topics cover basic typing activities, creating word clouds, multiplication, grammar games, parts of speech, pattern recognition, and much more. Most of these games are easy to play, and the interface is also vibrant and colorful, which helps to grab children’s attention.
Some games also need teachers’ help in reading the instructions. But some simple games can be understood by the youngest kids. ABCya! also has multiplayer games which help learners to sharpen their brains. Thus, it allows them to challenge themselves, compete with friends, and enjoy themselves.
ABCya! Games are KidSAFE seal program certified, and many of their games meet the industry standards associated with the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
- Play daily games on your desktop.
- Access to the video section
- ABCya is accessible via mobile! (six games a week)
- Allows to save three games.
- More than 250 games and tasks
- Every month, new stuff is added
- Examine content by grade level
- Content is organized depending on the skill
Additional Features (Available in Premium Family Plan)
- Keep your favorite games saved.
- Restrict access to specific game genres
- Timer to track the amount of time spent,
- entire mobile experience
- Ad-free experience
- Store unlimited games.
- Enjoy games in full-screen
- Limit game category access
Top Cool Math Games
- Feed Me Fractions
- Dungeon Dash
- Christmas Lights Math
- Adventure Man and the Counting Quest
- Bow and Angle
CrazyGames is a powerful gaming platform that holds the record of offering the best and most free online games. Here, users can enjoy and play games for free with advertisements, and there is no need to download and install the games.
This is because players can play games directly on the CrazyGames website. Users can play games on any device. Also, there is a multiplayer option that lets users play games with their friends or with other people globally.
This platform contains an exhaustive list of high-quality games. It has categorized its games into various sections. They are as follows:
- Cooking games
There is a game for everyone, and users can play their favorite games by simply typing their name in the search box or by searching it from the categories.
CrazyGames was developed by a team of gamers and added new games daily with exciting features and tools. Hence, it provides an exceptional and engaging game experience to all the users.
- Settings for addictive games
- Every day updates
- Browse over 30 categories.
- Supports several languages
- Completely Frees
- 7000 games across all categories
- Upload, manage, and make money from your games
Top Cool Math Games
- Worms Zone
- Fireboy & Watergirl Elements
- Super Buddy Kick
MathPlayground has a massive collection of:
- Math and thinking games
- Pattern blocks
- Instructional videos
- Modeling Tools
- Logical puzzles
- Interactive math games
- Computing exercise
- Problem-solving exercises
It has various math topics, such as:
- word problems,
- Logical questions
Also, it consists of several visual math resources that can help teachers demonstrate math concepts in a fun and engaging manner. Apart from this, it is a safe place for kids to learn math in a fun-loving way, which will eliminate stress and help in developing self-confidence.
- Numerous Common Core standards are aligned with games in this section.
- Includes drills, workbooks, and educational films.
- The majority of the contents are solid and reliable.
- Mostly practical, significantly visually based exercises
- user-friendly interface
- includes humorous pictures
- includes games for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- distraction-free area for learning
- Games that are suitable for projecting onto a whiteboard
- Keep your best games saved.
- Make game lists and distribute them to the class or friends.
Game Categories Sections
- Thinking Blocks
- Addition and Subtraction
- Logic Games and Puzzles
- Multiplication and Division
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percent
- All Four Operations
- Counting and Time
- Money and General Math Knowledge
- Ratios, Integers, and Number Puzzles
- Math in the Real World
- Spelling, Grammar, and Geography
- Super Terrific Fun Games
Top CoolMath Games
- Factor Pair Up
- Dino Park Division
- Monster Mischief
- Galaxy Pals 20
- Puzzle Pics Clocks
Math Game Time is your one-stop destination for top-notch and free interactive math games. It has worksheets, homework help, and video tutorials available online for both parents and children. These features are beneficial for students from pre-kindergarten to the seventh standard.
Also, these games are fun to play, educational, entirely trustworthy, and even categorized by subject and grade level. Thus, it helps students in becoming grow in math.
Educators have specially built this website to help kids succeed in math. Also, the resources available here are made with the cooperation of top educators, which ensures that the resources are age-appropriate, filled with imagination, and students can understand it with fun.
- 100% Original Content
- Math computation exercises
- Numerous options for games and capabilities
- Excellent math games ranging from kindergarten to seventh grade
- Age-appropriate, relevant, and instructive teaching materials
- Educator-curated math materials
- A place of learning for kids enrolled in preschool through seventh grade.
- Training on subjects covering from ratios to addition and multiplication
- helpful homework assistance
- Videos that teach a range of arithmetic concepts
- A reliable and secure fun learning environment
Top Cool Math Games
- Santa’s Sleigh
- Count the Sheep
- Bus Driver’s Math
- Whack an Answer
- Make 15
Funbrain is a popular website that offers educational games in a fun manner. It consists of several free interactive learning games, books, videos, and printables that help students develop their math skills.
It is specially built for students from pre-KG to eighth grade to develop their reading, math, literacy, and problem-solving skills. This site has games categorized into
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Math Arcade
- Fun Arcade
- Galactic Hot Dogs
Similarly, its team has developed a unique homepage for students, which allows them to search for their favorite content easily.
This site is KidsSAFE certified and follows all Common Core State Standards. Along with that, the parents and teachers can be confident that their children will have a fun learning experience safely.
Parents and teachers can ensure their children do not interact with other players. This results in secure and limited conversations, and there will be no unwanted chats.
- Exclusive landing page
- Books, movies, and games labeled with essential topics and capabilities
- The website is vibrant and full of interactive elements.
- Section for Special Teachers
- Specific games meet Common Core State Standards.
- a wide range of kid-friendly activities
- You can read books online.
- You can use passwords to save your work while playing particular games.
- a secure gaming environment that combines entertainment and education
- KidSAFE approved
Top Cool Math Games
- Math Baseball
- Apple Catch
- Shape Invasion
- Measure It!
- Rock the Boat
PBS Kids Games is a library of 100+ educational games and activities. And each game has a popular PBS Kids Character in it.
These games are suitable for kids from early preschool till elementary grade. All the game features will encourage students to understand the math concepts while learning for fun.
Secondly, kids can choose the games depending on their interests and capabilities. This minigame collection consists of
- Shape Matching
- Strategy and much more
This will not only educate the preschool students, but parents will also appreciate the kid-friendly content with educational messages. Furthermore, there are also offline games that the kids enjoy at their convenient location.
With guidance, kids will enjoy playing games based on their favorite characters. Also, one can select specific skills and work on them, such as numbers, letters, and shapes.
- Kid-friendly interface designed for young children and toddlers
- Kids can easily access
- Play educational games from the beloved PBS KIDS series
- Store your top games on a device.
- Favorite PBS KIDS characters for all the kids
- grants parents access to resources
- You can control and manage the storage on each device’s app
- Kids ages 2 to 8 can play free educational games anywhere, at any time.
- Delivers games that promote learning math, science, creativity, and other subjects.
- Play with puzzles, coloring pages, dress-ups, and mazes.
- Get relevant PBS Kids applications.
Top Cool Math Games
- Fair Shares
- Monkey Jump
- Railway Hero
- Count with Allie
- Pan Balance
SplashLearn is the world’s first scientifically designed game that targets standard core math content. It is specially developed for pre-kindergarten to grade 5 students.
It is a safe and child-friendly application that balances learning and playing. It makes sure that kids have the most impressive and engaging learning experience. It also offers colorful, interactive games that attract kids.
Along with it, SplashLearn also offers a personalized reading experience that covers everything from phonics to comprehension. And this helps kids to learn reading and enhance their skills.
- Teachers can register and assign students different topics.
- Accessible via the Internet, Play Store, and App Store
- With an extensive reporting system, teachers can monitor students’ progress.
- Age-appropriate themes
- Adorable animated figures
- A vast library of material to study, become proficient in and explore
- A secure and kid-friendly interface
- Thrilling rewards and a deep, story-driven application
- Full accessibility
- Insightful reports
- Teacher-directed homework
- exclusive adaptive algorithm
- in line with the curriculum of the schools
- A thorough math program that is in line with Common Core
- Hints and explanations of the course
- interesting prizes
- Multiple themes
- exciting games and prizes
- Offline Availability
- Compatible with any device
- Parent Connect Mobile App
- Get a customized study path
Top Cool Math Games
- Number Patterns
- Write Expressions
- Evaluate Expressions
10. Hooda Math Games
Hooda Math Games is a free website for online math games. It offers more than 500 free math games which students can play online. Apart from this, it provides some easy, fun, and exciting techniques for kids to learn and master math techniques.
The games are already sorted according to the grade level and subject-wise. Children can see various games on the homepage itself. For students who are looking for some fantastic thrill in mathematics, Hooda Math Games has escape and logic games for you. Many games fulfill the common core standards.
And with this, parents are confident that the game perfectly aligns with the school curriculum. Students can access Hood Math Games on any browser, mobile, or tablet.
- Six free math games
- Math Classics by Hooda
- You won’t find these two new math games online
- Grade-level math games
- Games fall under the Common Core curriculum.
- Email Reporting
- Optimized for mobile devices
Top Cool Math Games
- Skater Math
- Addition Bubble Pop
- Dress Up Math
11. Get The Math
Get The Math website is a combination of web and video connectivity that helps middle and high school students develop or enhance their problem-solving skills and solve real-life problems by using algebra concepts.
The videos and interactive challenges showcase how professionals use math in real-life concepts such as music, video games, fashion, restaurants, basketball, and special effects.
Students can participate in the challenges with the professionals by using interactive tools on the website. This makes math more enjoyable and fun-loving. Also, you can complete the challenges in pairs or groups.
Furthermore, this website showcases real people’s stories on how algebra is used in daily life and the industry. The videos connect the concepts with the real world and practically demonstrate how math is used in real life. Lastly, they all present this content in a relevant and fun manner.
- No need to log in or save data
- Bonus interactive exercises
- Math challenge in a musical manner
- Follow-up problems
- Compliant with 2010 Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- Provide some examples of assessment questionnaires
- Mathematics in Video Games
- Mathematical issues in video games
- Real-world examples, using actual people
Best Video Segments and Interactive Challenges
- Special effects
Soduku.com has a record of having more than 10,000 different sudoku puzzles, which are categorized into six difficulty levels. The levels are as follows:
- Giant Sudoku
The manageable levels help the brain to exercise and help in improving logical thinking and memory. However, if you want to train your brain hard, medium, and hard levels are for you.
Sudoku will help you relax your brain and keep your mind active. Furthermore, Sudoku can make you feel relaxed and allow your brain to be active and healthy. Sudoku is fun, and everyone can enjoy playing it.
- To receive awards, complete the Sudoku Challenges.
- Engage in Seasonal Occasions
- Learn to understand your faults.
- Turn on Auto-Check to view the errors.
- Focus on duplication.
- Monitor your development on every difficulty level
- Infinite Undo
- Color themes
- Save Automatically
- Over 10,000 free 9×9 grid classic Sudoku puzzles
- Six stages of complexity
- compatibility for tablets and phones
- For tablets, there are portrait and landscape modes.
- Easy and logical design
13. BBC Bitesize
BBC Bitesize offers children various learning models. It is suggested for kids 3-11 years old, allowing you to choose and play games from multiple categories.
Bitesize can also help your child with homework and make it a fun learning activity. If you are from any of the following countries, you can choose the suitable learning model for your child.
- Northern Ireland
Apart from math games and homework helpers, you also learn other subjects. To do this, click on the desired level and select your chosen topic. Now, start the lesson for the week. It can be very beneficial if you want to learn lessons in advance
- Helpers for your kids’ homework
- Customized educational materials for British pupils
- Many educational resources are available for children aged 3 to 11 (Primary)
- Daily and weekly lesson plans
Top Math Games Catalog
- Guardians: Defenders of Mathematica
- Bud’s Number Garden
14. Primary Games
Primary Games provides unique and interactive learning platforms for kids, such as videos and games. All you need is to select the learning level you wish for your child and choose from a wide range of math games from the catalog.
You can choose the games for 1-8 grades and strengthen your kid’s arithmetic skills. These games also have some unique seasonal themes to make them more attractive for students.
- Educational videos and games
- There are games with seasonal themes
- Categorized game catalog
Top Games in Math Catalog
- Easter Math Munchman
- Click Math: Autumn
- Winter Count
- Math Tiles
Arcademics is a renowned website that lets your child learn uniquely and interactively. You can choose any grade level from 1 to 6 and start learning the subject. Choose the games that can help your child learn basic math skills and then move toward advanced topics like fractions.
The games here are built with HTML 5, and it also has an app that is available for both iOS and Android users.
Top Arcademics Math Games
- Alien Addition
- Demolition Division
- Division Derby
- Drag Race Division
- Meteor Multiplication
The Advantages of Playing Math Games
Here are the key benefits of playing math games. They are as follows:
- Boost involvement among students
- strengthen your critical thinking capabilities
- Enhance your learning skills
- Grow your social abilities
- Provide students with opportunities to stand out
- Improve your self-confidence
- Establish strategic learning
- Promote the use of mathematics
- Encourage communication in mathematics
- Create a positive outlook on mathematics
- Increase parental participation
- Apply acquired mathematical skills in a real-world setting.
- Boost your concentration and memory
- Give time for observation and get a substitute method of reviewing.
- Promote collaborative learning
- Facilitate many learning modalities
- Boost enthusiasm and involvement among students
- Create links between the home and the school
- Having fun while learning
Math Games Help You Learn While Having Fun
Many students find it challenging to study math because they find it boring. However, it is among the most important subjects, especially for those planning to make a career in STEM. But the good thing is that several websites are offering amazing math games.
And, with cool math games, Children will find math engaging and exciting. At the same time, parents can also participate in teaching their kids, which will develop the bonding experience. Many students will not only learn basic maths but also learn advanced methods and improve their skills.
As a result, kids will not think of math as an uninteresting subject and sleep, but this is a subject that can increase your confidence and motivation in daily life, too.