The modern world of information requires the rapid exchange of various data. Fax communication occupies a significant place in this flow. With its help, text messages, graphic schemes, and drawings are transmitted. Many offices have fax machines, but using them is not always convenient. Sending and receiving faxes online is much easier. This method is considered to be the future of business communications.
Using a modern smartphone, you can send faxes without any problems. The App Store comes with thousands of apps that anyone can use to send fax from iPhone online quickly and efficiently. You can use your own fax number or choose from free, local, or international numbers. With limitless online storage options, attachments and faxes are stored using well-known cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud. To protect confidential and sensitive data, the Fax App usually provides additional security for its users by adding third-party hosting and encryption for maximum security.
How Does Fax Apps Work?
In general, online faxing works the same way as traditional faxing. The key difference is that no equipment is needed. Faxes are sent and received via an Internet browser. Here are a few steps to go through when using the fax app:
- Decide on the choice of online fax service. There are many fax services on the Internet. The choice of the best must be approached carefully and responsibly. So, you need to check the security, speed, and availability of the mobile app, as well as other functionalities. You should also check a fax provider to make sure you are dealing with a legitimate and trustworthy company. Taking all of these criteria into account will ensure that the use of this digital technology will bring you the greatest benefit in achieving your goals;
- Register in the system. If you are a new user, you will likely need to complete a quick registration in order to send and receive faxes online. If you already have an account created, you just need to log in using your username and password;
- Find the “Send Fax” button. When you log into the application, you will find the “Send Fax” button. You should click on it;
- Attach the necessary files. Select the files you want to send and attach them to your fax;
- Send fax. After downloading the necessary attachments, you need to enter the fax number and click on the “Send now” button.
As you can see, online faxing is quite simple. You can send and receive important documents without any difficulty. Consider the following list of benefits that your business can get from using a fax app.
Benefits of Using Online Faxing
Here are the top five reasons to use a fax app from App Store:
- Confidential and secure. If you refuse paper copies, confidential information will no longer remain in the public domain. All transmitted faxes are securely encrypted, which ensures high security for each user;
- You can easily set up as many fax lines as you need. Send faxes in any way so that every employee of the company can send or receive a fax within a few minutes;
- Without paper documents. All incoming files are sent to users in PDF format. To send a fax, simply upload the file, enter the fax number, and click “Send”. That’s all it takes. No paper documents;
- Cost-effective. There are both paid and free fax applications. Many choose paid ones, as they offer more functionality. There are various subscription packages, so you can definitely find the most suitable one based on your needs. The price varies from 8 to 30 US dollars. This is much cheaper than buying a bulky fax machine. And this allows you can send hundreds of faxes without wasting extra paper, maintenance, and energy costs;
- From anywhere in the world. Users send, receive, and manage their faxes using cloud storage. Fax services are usually integrated with Google Disk, Dropbox, OneDrive, Evernote, etc.
Therefore, online fax will not only save you from having to buy a fax machine and additional consumables but will also allow you to transmit data securely online. Sending a fax through the app is a convenient solution for transferring documents, layouts, and photos electronically. Take advantage of it and get the benefits!