Valorant is the latest game to take over online gamers’ lives, and it’s not hard to see why. With its intense gameplay and gorgeous graphics, Valorant has taken the gaming world by storm. One of the most popular elements of Valorant is dueling other players in real-time combat using weapons like swords or guns. But there are several tricks that you can utilize to give yourself an advantage when battling your opponents! Here are 14 tips for how to win more duels in Valorant:
1. Learn the basics of Valorant dueling: The basics are simple. You have 10 seconds to move around the map, or you’ll be teleported back to your starting position, so take advantage of every second! Learn how to use each weapon’s special abilities: Swapping between weapons is a great way to mix up your fighting style and confuse opponents, but make sure you know what each weapon does before engaging in combat! Every gun has its own unique ability that can give an edge during dueling.
2. Use items strategically: Some items are better used outside of duels than others. For example, health potions aren’t very effective because players don’t lose any HP during duels, but using bombs right when another player respawns could lead them into thinking they’re safe only for their screen to explode with color. Using items like fireballs and bombs at the right times can give you a huge advantage.
3. Learn from others: It’s essential to pay attention during duels! Watch how other players move around the map, which weapons they use most often, or what items they prefer. You could learn some interesting tricks that might help you win your next duel! Besides, it’s not creepy since you’re all playing the same game!
4. Pace yourself: Of course, it can be hard to resist rushing into a duel gun blazing. But remember that Valorant is an action-packed game filled with obstacles and traps everywhere, which are often just as deadly as other players’ weapons. Instead of charging straight at your opponent, take things slowly, so they won’t know what hit them when you do attack.
5. Mix up your style: Using the same weapon or strategy over and over again will get boring for everyone involved–your opponents especially! So switch up your approach every once in a while by using different techniques to keep your foes on their toes! This could mean attacking the first one round then waiting until after they respawn to strike again the next.
6. Bring a friend: If you have a Valorant gaming buddy, teaming up with them is one of the most effective ways to win duels in this game! Players who face off against two skilled players at once are bound to be outmatched from the start, so taking on multiple enemies by yourself will never work in your favor. Use teamwork and tactics instead of just going for brute force when looking for duel victory! You can also train yourself at WeCoach to upskill your gaming strategies.
7. Make good use of your environment: Just like other games involving online combat, Valorant lets you take advantage of traps and obstacles strewn throughout each level. There’s nothing wrong with using these helpful features as much as possible if it means securing a win–in fact, doing so maybe the only way to win if you’re up against a clearly more talented player.
8. Play on your opponent’s level: More experienced players are bound to be very good at dealing with enemies that fight from a distance, so going head-to-head in close-quarters combat is often advantageous for any newbie looking to improve their skills. Just make sure not to go overboard and get too reckless–after all, even skilled duelists aren’t invincible!
9. Know when it is time to call it quits: While putting up a valiant effort can help you avoid wasting energy or making mistakes later down the line, getting completely obliterated by someone that clearly has no idea what they’re doing doesn’t benefit anyone involved. Save yourself some embarrassment and just call it quits–no one should have to put up with that kind of foolishness, no matter how much they love Valorant!
10. The right equipment makes all the difference: Another important thing to remember is that you should always be equipped with the right equipment for your duel. If you’re going up against someone who has a really high energy level, make sure you have some gear on hand that will give you an edge in combat! That way, even if they are more experienced than their opponent, at least neither of them will feel cheated out of victory.
11. One weapon isn’t enough: Someone using one type of attack during duels can get around this by switching weapons after defeating each enemy until they come across something effective enough to win the fight. There’s no reason why both players shouldn’t use multiple types of attacks and switch between them throughout the battle–that way, it doesn’t seem like either side was “cheating. ”
12. If you’re outnumbered, call in help: If your opponent has a significant number of troops or creatures that are stronger than yours, it might be time to abandon the duel entirely. Instead, call upon other players (or hire NPCs) for reinforcements and continue battling them rather than their initial opponent. This option isn’t available if both duels were initiated against each other at the same time; creating separate duels is key here!
13. Don’t overdose on potions: It’s easy to make sure you have enough energy by drinking from one potion after another until all 10 bars are full with this method–but too many will leave you feeling heavy and sluggish mid-duel! Make sure not to drink more than two at a time, so they don’t have a negative effect on your combat performance.
14. Target Weakness: Every opponent has certain points on their body that are more vulnerable than others. Learn where those weak spots are located to maximize damage during battle! It helps to keep an eye on your opponent’s clothing and body type, as well as their weapon choice.
Conclusion: When you’re ready to enter the game world of Valorant, make sure to keep these tips in mind. You’ll be able to rise through the ranks and become an elite fighter in no time!