When sending an email, the Microsoft error dc office [pii_email_ab64c45b99283142a887] occurs. A miscommunication with the SMTP server or an incorrect software installation is the most common cause of this mistake. To begin, double-check that the parameters you entered are right by using the safe link.
The majority of the time, this mistake appears on the computer as a result of poor arrangement management. You do not need to be concerned if you are experiencing this mistake. You’ll be able to come up with a solution.
Resolve the error dc office [pii_email_ab64c45b99283142a887]
To fix this error then follow these steps.
Repair your program
The most effective way to resolve this issue is to fix the software. If you want to improve, follow the steps that will assist you in making the necessary improvements. First backup an email before you start fixation on this error
- The first step in making appropriate adjustments is to open the control panel.
- Next, switch to the Programs and Features tab.
- Find some programs where you’ve run into this problem here.
- To edit the software and function, press the tab.
- A new window will open after that.
- Go to the Repair tab and obey the on-screen instructions.
Finally, once you’ve completed the repair and restarted your computer, your preferred software will open to verify that the problem has been resolved.
If the above method for fixing error dc office [pii_email_ab64c45b99283142a887] does not function, move on to the next choice.
The port number of the server tries to change
If the above solutions don’t work and your settings are right, try adjusting the port number to fix the problem. The port number is an essential part of the software’s functionality. You should check the port number and replace it if the programs are not working properly.
Follow the steps below to solve this problem carefully to complete this work.
- Opening an outlook file is the first thing you can do.
- Then select the file where the error was located.
- Go to the account choice settings next.
- The account settings window now requires you to select an email address.
- A window with your email address is shown when you click Next.
- Select the “More Settings” option to access the Internet email settings.
- Go to the option “Register for Advance.”
- Modify the SMPT (port number) in this segment from 465 to 587.
Finally, back up your modifications. After you’ve saved the changes, go back to the software and see if any errors have disappeared.
Check windows antivirus software
You should turn off your antivirus software for a while to make sure the issue that is causing this error is resolved.
Follow the steps below to perform this check.
- To begin, go to the beginning.
- Choose the update and protection option
- Choose the window security option from the settings menu.
- Go to Manage Settings
- Open the Virus and Threat Security tab.
- One thing to keep in mind is that these instructions must be followed in accordance with your Windows program.
- Then proceed to the next stage, If the error persists.
For this Step, carefully follow the instructions below to make your job simple and stress-free.
- Switch to the control panel first.
- From the drop-down menu Choose “Programs and Features“.
- Find out how to exclude Microsoft from all programs
- Click on Microsoft software to make changes
- Now pick the uninstall option from the list of options
- Then open the uninstall micro soft program window
- After that follow the instructions which show on the screen.
- The process will take some time to complete
- After the uninstallation is complete, reinstall your Microsoft office.
Open the software to see if the error has disappeared. If the error persists, the next choice will include advanced support for your PC.
Delete duplicate account
To make this Step quick and stress-free, carefully follow the instructions below.
- To begin, open the Outlook menu.
- From the menu, go to the account settings.
- Then, for entry, select the mailing option.
- Now check and double-check the duplicate account in the list.
- Finally, delete or uninstall the duplicate account.
Get looks at your software again after deleting the duplicate account. If it works, great; otherwise, move on to the next level.
Check server settings
- Open Outlook from the framework first.
- Next, choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, from the menu tools, choose the email tab.
- Then go to internet email settings
- Select the outgoing server window from the tools menu
- Check the box next to “My outgoing server SMTP” requires an authentication point
- Then press the ok tab to save the settings.
Examine the software now to ensure that all errors have been removed. It will help you run your software properly and solve your problem.
The best approaches to fix the error dc office [pii_email_ab64c45b99283142a887] are discussed in this article. This can appear in any Microsoft application and cause issues with the program’s functionality. Hopefully, after reading this post, you will be able to find a solution to your dilemma. By following the steps in the correct order, these methods perform extremely well.