An on-demand and ad-free streaming service, Disney Plus (Disney+) flaunts a huge library of movies and hit TV shows. Disney Plus has become one of the most popular streaming services since its launch. The reason behind this is the consistent release of popular movies, original series, documentaries, videos, other shows, etc., and also due to its collaboration with brands like Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, and National Geographic. Disney plus provides access to the whole Disney library, in a single place.
Disney plus allows you to watch the gigantic list of exclusive movies and shows by subscribing to disneyplus.com/begin or activating it on the disneyplus.com login/begin. It opens up a variety of things including unlimited downloads with a single subscription.
Devices Compatible with Disney Plus Service
Before buying a Disney plus subscription to be able to enjoy unlimited videos and other entertainment, make sure your devices are compatible with the service. Here is a list of various compatible devices and their versions.
- Apple Mobile Devices – iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS 12.0 and above
- Apple TV – 4th Generation and above
- Android Mobile Devices and Tablets – Android 5.0 version and above
- Android TV – Sony Bravia, Sharp AQUOS, Mi Box, NVIDIA Shield TV
- Amazon Fire Tablet – Amazon Fire TV, Fire Stick, Fire TV Cube, Fire OS 5.0
- LG Smart TV – Web OS 3.0 or above, (Above 2016 Model)
- Samsung Smart TV – 2016 or above models
- Xbox – Xbox One, Xbox One S/X, Xbox Series S/X
- Roku TV – Element, Hitachi, JVC, Sharp, Philips, and Sanyo
Some other Disney Plus compatible devices are Chromebook, Chromecast, SKY Q devices, Linux OS devices, and Gaming Consoles.
Steps-by-Step Guide to Sign-Up for Disney Plus
Follow the steps mentioned below to Sign-Up with a new Disney Plus account and activate Disney Plus Subscription on your device:
- Connect the device you wish to activate Disney Plus on, with a stable internet connection.
- Type and open the web address ‘disneyplus.com login/begin’ on your web browser. If this web address doesn’t work you can also open ‘disneyplus.com/begin’.
- Locate the Sign-Up option on the page that will open.
- Now, click on the ‘Sign-Up’ button to open the next page.
- A page with a form will open up next. Fill out the form and provide your name and email address details. Choose and type a new password. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will be shown a list of the plans to choose from with their subscription price. Choose your plan.
- Enter your payment information and card details to process the payment.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button once the payment is complete.
- You’ve successfully subscribed to Disney Plus. Now enjoy your unlimited content by clicking on ‘ Start Watching’. Enjoy!
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Disney Plus on TV
Follow the below-mentioned steps to activate your Disney Plus subscription account on your television and enjoy outstanding shows and movies on a bigger screen.
- Make sure your Disney Plus subscribed device as well as your Television is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Open the App Store or Play Store on your TV.
- Type Disney Plus in the search bar and search for the application.
- Download the Disney Plus App on your Tv and install it.
- Open the downloaded app. It will pop a “Are you already a member of Disney Plus” message.
- Select the ‘Yes’ button. In case you do not have a subscription then select the ‘No’ button.
- For the new members, add your personal details like name, address, and password to make a new account.
- After reading through the instructions, the system will generate an eight-digit code. Remember the activation code.
- Open the link ‘disneyplus.com/begin’ or ‘disneyplus.com login/begin’.
- Type the eight-digit activation code which you received at the time of registration.
- On entering the right code your screen will prompt a message, “Activation is complete”. Stream unlimited shows and enjoy without any interruption.
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Disney Plus on Amazon Fire Stick
Amazon Fire Stick works interestingly with Disney Plus and can be activated easily on Fire Stick. Follow the steps below to stream content through Disney Plus on your Fire Stick:
- Open your Fire Stick and open the ‘App’ section.
- Search for the Disney Plus. Download and install it on your device.
- Open the Disney Plus app from your home screen or ask the voice controls to open the app.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account by entering the right details and password.
- After logging into the account you will be displayed a unique code. Remember the code.
- Open the link ‘disneyplus.com/begin’ on an already subscribed device.
- The device will ask for a code. Enter the correct code displayed on your Fire Stick.
- Click on ‘Continue’ and enjoy your unlimited content.
NOTE: if you do not have an existing Disney Plus Membership, then create a new account. To create a new account, click on the ‘Sign Up button and enter the details asked. Sign Up with a new account and then follow the above-mentioned process.
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Disney Plus on Samsung TV
Disney Plus can be easily activated on your Samsung smart TV. Follow the steps below to activate the Disney Plus Membership account on your Samsung Tv:
- Switch on your TV and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Visit the channel store on your Samsung TV and type ‘Disney Plus’ on the search bar.
- Download the application and install it.
- Log in to the Disney Plus App from your Samsung Smart TV.
- On completing the Logging-in process, your screen will display a unique eight-digit activation code.
- Now, open a web browser on another device, mobile, or computer.
- Open ‘disneyplus.com/begin’ or ‘disneyplus.com login/begin’.
- Log in with the same account details, email, and password.
- The next page will ask you for the activation code.
- Enter the eight-digit activation code in the blank and click on the ‘Activate’ button.
- Upon entering the correct code, your account will be successfully activated on your Smart Samsung TV. Enjoy streaming.
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Disney Plus Subscription Account on Roku TV
You can conveniently stream on your Disney Plus Membership Account on your Roku device by activating the streaming service on Roku. Follow the steps to activate the application:
- Go on Your Roku Device and Visit the Channel store.
- Search for the ‘Disney Plus’ application in the store. Download and Install the application on Roku
- Log in to the Disney Plus app if you are already a member of Disney Plus. If you do not possess an existing account, create a new one.
- Enter your correct details to create a new account.
- After signing up or logging in, your screen will display an activation code.
- Log in to the same Disney Plus account on the web browser using the link ‘disneyplus.com/begin’ from a different device, a mobile phone, or a PC.
- On logging in, your screen will ask for an activation code. Enter the activation code and hit the ‘Activate’ button.
- The system will run the code to see if it matches your Roku Device. On matching the code, you will receive a success message.
- You have successfully activated your Disney Plus Subscription on your Roku device.
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Disney Plus on PS4
The Disney Plus account is compatible with gaming consoles and works well on PlayStation 4. To enjoy your Disney Plus subscription on the PlayStation 4, follow the steps below to activate the account:
- To begin the activation process, you first need to install your PlayStation 4.
- Go to the App Store of your PlayStation and type ‘Disney Plus’ in the search bar.
- Download the correct app and then install the app.
- Open the app and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Log in to the Disney Plus accounts using your correct credentials like email address and password.
- You are free to browse and stream your favorite Disney Plus content on your PS4. Enjoy!
Disney Plus can also be activated on Xbox and can be activated with the eight-digit activation code.
Some Common FAQs
1. How many devices can I connect with one Disney Plus membership account subscription?
- A single Disney Plus membership account allows you to stream video content from four different devices at the same time.
2. Is there any download limit with the Disney Plus subscription?
- A Disney Plus membership account allows you to enjoy and download unlimited TV shows, movies, videos, songs, and more without any additional cost. With the unlimited download feature, you receive the benefit of enjoying the content anywhere and anytime, even without a network connection.
3. What is the Disney Plus code?
- Disney Plus Code is the 8-digit activation code that is displayed on your screen when you try to activate your subscription account on a device.
4. How and where do I enter the Disney Plus activation code?
- When you try to log in with your Disney Plus account on a new device like a Television you are offered an eight-digit activation code. To activate this code you have to visit ‘disneyplus.com login/begin’ on the web browser. Log in with the same email address and password and after that, it will ask you to enter the activation code. Enter the code to enjoy Disney Plus on your new device.
5. Are both the URL, ‘disneyplus.com/begin’ and ‘disneyplus.com login/begin’, correct?
- Yes, both of these URLs are correct and can be used to sign up or log in to your Disney Plus account.
6. Who can enjoy Disney Plus the most?
Disney Plus offers a wide variety of content, favorable for all age groups and likes. Disney has kids-friendly TV shows and movies, mainly all the Disney content under one roof. Apart from children’s Disney shows, Disney Plus is also the perfect stop for animation lovers. It has an enormous library of movies of various genres to immerse into. It also includes other brands like Marvel, Star Wars, and Pixar. Disney Plus also includes Documentaries and more to attract nature lovers. Hence, everyone can enjoy a Disney Plus Subscription.