Do you want to get the full range of your WIFI connection? I finally found a way on how to enhance the WIFI signal with aluminum foil, is your WIFI installed in the wrong place of your house, and you struggle to sit on your room’s door to get two bars signal? Well, now you can relax because we have some solutions for you.
How to enhance the WIFI signal with aluminum` foil?
Yes! I seriously think you can boost your WIFI signal with aluminum foil, all you have to do is follow these steps, and you are about to experience boot on your WIFI signal.
Note: I cannot guarantee it will work, or it may not work for you, but it helped increase my WIFI signal by 25%. So, it’s worth a shot.
Dartmouth College researchers have shown that aluminum and tin can improve Wi-Fi signals, as reported on Tech Radar.
Here is a list of all the items you need for this little DIY trick
- Aluminum foil
- A box (equal to the size of the router)
How to enhance the WIFI signal with aluminum foil? [Step by Step]
- First, grab the box similar to the router, or even the router box will also work.
- Next, go to the kitchen and find some aluminum foil.
Note: If you do not have aluminum foil, you can use a tin can.
- Now fix the aluminum foil on the box in a curved structure without sticking to the box’s sides.
- If you do not have a box, you can wrap aluminum foil around the antenna, and it will work.
- That’s it! With the help of aluminum foil, you can now see that the WIFI signal that was barely coming at your doors is now also available to your bed.
I have personally tried this DIY idea, it has been conducive to me, and I would like to recommend you to give it a try. well, you can say it as illogical but, since it Does the job, there’s no harm in making your router wear some aluminum clothing, isn’t it?
Look, if you’re a rich guy and don’t mind spending on a WIFI extender, then head over to Amazon right now. Those of you who know that you will get a death stare from parents when asked for such stuff, better find some aluminum foil.