On our blog, we offer solutions to a number of issues that you may encounter while surfing the web or using a computer. The [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] difficulties that you may encounter when using Outlook have already been discussed. In that article, we discussed what the error implies, what causes the issue, and how to fix the problem. The topic of today’s article is [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. Everything you need to know about [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] will be revealed to you.
Let’s start with the most likely reason for the issue.
[pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] Outlook Error causes
Unlike the problems [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] caused by SMTP misconfiguration and [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] caused by an incompatible version of Outlook, pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] caused by an incompatible version of Outlook, pii_email_5b2bf020001f That is to say, anything could induce it. The following are some of the reasons of [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]:
- The Outlook version you’re using is incompatible with the operating system you’re using.
- You’re using an out-of-date Outlook version.
- The files in Outlook are corrupted.
- The settings in Outlook have been messed up.
- Microsoft Outlook is running on a pirated version of your computer.
- You’ve used Outlook to manage multiple accounts.
- Your Outlook account has been hacked into.
- During the installation procedure, there was a problem.
- There was a problem with the SMTP settings.
How to solve Outlook Error [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
As you can see, the causes of pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 are similar to the causes of most other PII email difficulties, thus the solution is similar as well. The error code appears to be a long technical term, but it is not. Depending on how the error code appears, the solution ranges from very clear to a little bit easy. As previously stated, there is no specific reason or remedy for error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] in Microsoft Outlook. As a consequence, we’ll publish a list of prospective solutions, as well as the ones that have shown to be effective for the vast majority of our consumers.
1: Check for Internet Connection
The first step in addressing the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] issue is to check the internet connection. If your internet connection is slow, you can get the pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error in Outlook. You may test your internet connection by visiting sites like speedtest.net or fast.com (we’ll use speedtest.net as an example because it works better than fast.com). These sites will check both your connection and your internet speed. Do you have any questions regarding how to navigate via this site? Continue reading the following article.
#1. Go to the Speed Test website in your browser.
#2. Once the website has loaded, click “Go” and wait for the website to check the connection. You’ll see something similar to this when you’re done. From this screen, you can see how the internet is working.
After reading it, you will be able to determine whether or not there is an issue with your internet connection. If your internet connection is the issue, try rebooting your router. If your internet connection isn’t the source of the problem, move on to the next option.
2: Check for SMTP configuration
You’ll get the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error if there’s a problem with your SMTP configuration, such as [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. The port number, email, username, and password are all part of the SMTP settings. Follow the steps below to ensure that your SMTP server is up and running.
- Change the view to “large category” in the Control panel.
- From your Control Panel, go to “Mail”.
- After clicking on Mail, a popup screen will appear; on that screen, click on “E-Mail accounts.”
- All of your email accounts will be listed there. Double-click any of the email addresses to open them.
- Go to “More settings” once you’ve double-clicked on the Email accounts.
- If “My server requires authentication” is checked, enter the username and password for the SMTP server; otherwise, skip this step.
- Under the Advanced tab, look at the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. The port numbers for the default IMAP and SMTP servers are provided below. If you’re not sure which port the server uses, consult the documentation. It is preferable to inquire with the server administrator or use the following port number as a demonstration.
Check to verify if the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] issue is still present after you’ve checked and configured all of the SMTP settings. Continue to the next option if the problem persists. If you’re having problems with PII email, read up the error code on our website. It’s likely that we’ve also written about it. Please leave a comment below if you are unable to pinpoint the error, and we will publish advice on how to address the issue as soon as we have evaluated the article.
3: Use VPN
The [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error can be caused by a network problem, as we mentioned in Solution 1. The network problem isn’t only about internet speed or connection problems. Some network providers may restrict access to certain services. Even though we haven’t heard of any network providers set limits on the Outlook service, it’s worth trying to get around them.
Yes, we can go above the service constraints of the network providers. If, for example, Facebook is blocked on your school network, you can use VPNs to get around the restriction. If you don’t know what a “virtual private network” is, it’s a network that allows you to alter your IP address and access geo-restricted content. The word “geo-restricted” refers to network providers’ restrictions on services.
Some of the VPNs that we recommend to our users are listed below. Despite the fact that all of the VPNs listed here are premium, we have no affiliation with any of them. Simply put, we’re emphasizing the greatest option available.
- Nord VPN
- Surfshark VPN
- Express VPN
- CyberGhost VPN
- IpVanish VPN
- Private VPN
Try sending an email with the Outlook client after connecting to the VPN to see if you still get the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error. Continue to the following step if you’re still getting the error.
4: Delete the Browser’s Cookie and cache
If you’ve never cleared Outlook’s cache, local data, or cookies, [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is most likely caused by an unwanted cache in your RAM. Duplicate accounts are one of the most common causes of [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3], and unneeded cache and cookies can also act as duplicate accounts, so it’s recommended to clear all useless cookies and cache from your PC. Although you may not be aware of the terms cookie and cache, removing them is straightforward. To remove any unwanted files from your desktop, simply follow the steps given below.
- Type Control + R in keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Then type “%appdata%“
We recommend deleting all of the files in the AppData folder; however, if you’re not sure what you’re doing and don’t want to take any chances, hunt for and remove the Outlook folder. You’ll need to delete the files from LocalAppData once you’ve deleted the ones from AppData.
Just follow them:
- Type Control + R in keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Then type “%Localappdata%“
- After you’ve opened the LocalAppData folder. Delete all of the files in the folder once more.
After you’ve cleared your cache and cookies, go back to Microsoft and see if [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is still visible.
Know more about:- How to fix [pii_email_35800da0131beebe44e2] Outlook Error Code?
5: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If none of the steps above work, it’s conceivable that the Microsoft Outlook version you’re using isn’t the official version or is a pirated version, resulting in [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. If you’re not sure if a program is part of the official bundle, uninstall it and reinstall Outlook from the Microsoft website.
Follow the steps below to reinstall the Microsoft Outlook
- Go to your Control Panel’s Programs and Features section.
- Select Office 365 and double-click it (Microsoft Outlook is present in the Office 365 or any other Microsoft Office that you have installed on your desktop)
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Download the most recent version of the application from the Microsoft Office website and reinstall it.
- Add a new user account to Microsoft Office.
- Check to see if [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is still visible.
6: Open in browser
Although we do not consider it a solution, [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is a good alternative. After reinstalling Outlook, if you still see [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3], it’s because your Desktop version isn’t compatible with the Outlook you’re using. None of the Outlook versions are likely to function on your machine. You can check if your Windows version is compatible with this link. You can install that Office package if you find a suitable version of Outlook.
If you’re still having trouble finding the proper version, go to the official Outlook website and open Outlook in your browser. Login by entering your email address and password on the webpage.
We hope this information on the pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error was helpful. If you have any additional issues that you are unable to resolve, please let us know and we will do everything we can to help you, just as we did with the pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error. You may also discover how to resolve the [pii_email_35800da0131beebe44e2] issue.