A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform that allows conducting different transactions with digital assets. Such platforms are divided into categories:
- Centralized exchanges
- Decentralized platforms
- Simple exchanges.
The first option is the most reliable way to buy cryptocurrency. There are some reasons for it:
- First, they offer a full range of crypto assets, so you can buy any cryptocurrency you wish.
- Most centralized platforms allow you to trade with fiat currencies. That is, you can buy cryptocurrency with the dollar or euro or exchange your assets for fiat and withdraw them.
- The highest level of user security. Top cryptocurrency exchanges implement efficient and complex instruments for protecting users’ funds against hackers.
- Loads of easy-to-handle and profitable trading tools.
- Passive income opportunities.
- Quality customer support.
- Credible backers and partners.
The Best Platforms To Work With
We can confidently say that the top cryptocurrency exchanges are Binance, WhiteBIT, Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini, KuCoin, and Bittrex.
They are the largest in terms of trading volume. They offer trading tools for both beginners and advanced users. In addition, some of them (WhiteBIT, Binance) offer demo trading. It is the option for novice users who want to practice and receive that priceless experience, trying various strategies and tools for trading.
To learn more about crypto trading and the industry, check out a valuable resource White Blog. This blog was created by the WhiteBIT platform. It has comprehensive guides on how to buy cryptocurrency, place an order on the exchange, and use different trading strategies efficiently. A beginner user will find it helpful to learn and practice simultaneously.
Also, you will find loads of interesting articles about new promising projects in the market and currently popular crypto assets. The Blog writes about passive income opportunities, such as smart staking, and describes what market sentiment is and what it depends on.